Welcome to Cannon Viking!
Cannon Viking is the World leader in the manufacture of machinery for the production of Polyurethane foam blocks, with more than 700 machines in operation in more than 130 countries worldwide.
- Blockmatic -Single Block Technology.
- Easymax -Low Cost Maxfoam Continuous Block Technology.
- Maxfoam -The Most Popular and still the Most Economical way to make foam blocks on a Continuous basis.
- C-Max - High Pressure Technology for the ultimate in Continuous foam block quality and economy, ideal for automotive and speciality foam applications.
- CarDioTM- alternative blowing agent using Carbon Dioxide, still the best way to process fillers and produce low density CFC free foams.
- Chemical Raw Material Storage - Chemical handling, storage and conditioning systems.
Cannon Viking - History
|Cannon Viking was initially formed as Viking Engineering in 1956. Since this date, the company has been heavily involved and integral part of the development and the evolution of the polyurethane foam industry worldwide. Our name is synonymous with high-quality, efficient and modern machinery and we continue to produce machinery of the highest standard today.
In 1989 Viking became part of the Cannon Group, the world's leaders in polyurethane processing technologies.
As pioneers in the industry with the very latest developments - such as CarDio™ Carbon Dioxide systems, Computerised Controls, High Pressure Liquid Laydown technology, all of which have been developed and supported in house - Cannon Viking continue to evolve and develop to stay ahead of our competitors.
We have been at the forefront of all major industry developments over the past fifty years and we are determined to offer our many customers around the world the best product range currently available today.